4 br, 3 ba, sleeps 10
New arrival! Nestled far back in the historic Upper Canyon on a quiet cul-de-sac, this newly remodeled completely renovated cabin is sure to please. This beautiful cabin is complete with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, three fireplaces, a game room/living area, and a separate den and kitchen. Located on the beautiful Ruidoso River, this cabin boasts one of the rare “mini waterfalls” on the river. Take relaxation to the next level and soak in the hot tub surrounded by the most picturesque landscape. Sip your coffee and listen to the soothing sounds of the river on one of two beautiful decks or take your coffee down to the banks and sit on the gazebo patio. This place has truly been “touched by an angel”. Come experience the magic of Angel Falls.
Vacation Cabin Includes
Two living areas, four bedrooms, one king, three queens, sleeps 10, hot tub, pool table, three fireplaces, on the river, Internet, air-conditioning, gas barbecue grill.
- SMALL HOUSE TRAINED DOGS WELCOME WITH ADDITIONAL FEE
- bedroom 1: king size bed
- bedroom 2: queen size bed
- bedroom 3: queen size bed
- bedroom 4: queen size bed
- queen size sofa sleeper
Angel Falls Rates
- $163 per night during the spring low season
- During peak seasons and holidays rate vary so please call 575-258-5200 or book online to get your rate
Applicable taxes, cleaning fees, and deposits are not included in the nightly rates.